Many of you fail to set up your Mozilla Thunderbird with Sbcglobal.NET Email? Well here is the solution on How to set up sbcglobal settings in Mozilla thunderbird in 2022.
Just follow the steps stated below to set up your sbcglobal settings which are the latest updates on your Mozilla thunderbird email client for the default configuration.
MOZILLA THUNDERBIRD EMAIL CLIENT SBCGLOBAL SETTINGS
Mozilla Thunderbird is an open-source email client developed by the Mozilla Foundation, which also produces the Mozilla Firefox web browser. It is one of the best free email clients for Microsoft Windows. It also supports Linux and Mac OS users. Thunderbird 91 is the latest version available.
It is an efficient and easy-to-use email management application for managing email, similar to MS Outlook, but; it does not provide any email addresses. You can use your existing email address, including Google, Microsoft, Yahoo, and more, to send/receive, sort, and search within your email messages in offline mode.
Mozilla Thunderbird is also a cross-platform application integrated with different mailboxes which support POP3, IMAP, and SMTP protocols. That is why it lets you add multiple email accounts in one place and access them simultaneously. Mozilla Thunderbird can manage all your emails in one place, update multiple calendars, keep track of your schedule, and backup all crucial information. You can also customise and modify email accounts based on your requirements. Thunderbird provides security features such as TLS/SSL connections to IMAP and SMTP servers. It also offers inbuilt support for a secure email with digital signing and message encryption through OpenPGP (using public and private keys) or S/MIME (using certificates). Any of these security features can take advantage of smartcards with additional extensions.
Mozilla thunderbird may add other security features through extensions. Up to version 68, the Enigmail extension was required for OpenPGP support (now inbuilt).
Optional security protections also include
- disabling loading of remote images within messages,
- enabling only specific media types (sanitiser), and
The French military uses Thunderbird and contributes to its security features, which are claimed to match the requirements for NATO’s closed messaging system.
Features of Thunderbird Email Client
It provides many features and easy-to-set-up add-ons services to customise your email experience. It has options such as fast search, tags, saved search folders, message grouping, etc., to manage multiple emails, newsgroup, and news feed accounts seamlessly in one place.
- It has no limit to the number of email accounts you can add.
- Thunderbird has a built-in RSS reader to access headlines.
- Thunderbird is a secure email application that provides high-security protection with firewalls and anti-virus. Along with this, it offers spam filters to remove junk messages.
- It provides unlimited storage to manage large files.
- It offers several extensions to expand the usability to the end-users.
- Send heavy attachments and have an attachment reminder.
- It also gives an option to backup messages so that you never lose them.
- You can customise the theme with a Thunderbird look and feel.
The steps to add your existing Gmail or any other email provider to Thunderbird 91 are as follows:
- First launch Thunderbird, now in the tab go to Account Setup.
- You will then need to enter your username, email address, and password detail. Then press continue
- Choose IMAP or POP as the incoming mail server details and click the “Done” button to proceed.
- This page will show up once you have successfully added your email account.
- It will automatically detect your address books and calendars based on your login information. Thunderbird 91 supports CardDAV and CalDAV calendars and sets up an email address with convenient auto-configuration,
- Now click “Finish” to work with your mailbox in Thunderbird.
Method to do the SBCGlobal settings with Thunderbird email client
This method is known as the Thunderbird method, which configures the AT&T email on the Mozilla browser. The Thunderbird is known as a free, open-source, cross-platform application for managing chat, email, news feeds, and newsgroups. It would be best if you used Mozilla Thunderbird because it gives you fantastic email service features and more control over your emails as an owner.
This is a straightforward process and can be done very quickly. Just follow the steps below, and see how easy it is to do such a thing
- Visit the files, and then go to the account settings.
- Choose the email address that you want to get updated.
- Create a new account.
- Choose the email setting.
- Choose POP or IMAP.
- Verify your credentials.
The following steps depend on whether you have chosen the POP or the IMAP.
SBCGlobal settings of POP3
- The inbound and the outbound port for the POP3 SBCGlobal setting should be 995 and 465, respectively.
- Now, you have to enter your name and the password in the provided boxes of the inbound as well as the outbound settings.
- The connection security should be marked as “Yes” for both the inbound and the outbound setting.
Sbcglobal settings of IMAP
- The inbound and the outbound port should be 993 and 587, respectively.
- The user should enter his name and the password in the required fields.
- The connection security should be marked as “yes” for both the inbound and the outbound setting.
DON’T FORGET TO CHECK THE LATEST EMAIL SETTINGS FOR MS OUTLOOK