ATT EMAIL NOT WORKING WITH MOZILLA THUNDERBIRD?
MOZILLA THUNDERBIRD – AN EMAIL CLIENT
Mozilla Thunderbird is an open-source email client developed by the Mozilla Foundation, which also produces the Mozilla Firefox web browser. It is one of the best free email clients for Microsoft Windows. It also supports Linux and Mac OS users. Thunderbird 91 is the latest version available.
It is an efficient and easy-to-use email management application for managing email, similar to MS Outlook, but; it does not provide any email addresses. You can use your existing email address, including Google, Microsoft, Yahoo, and more, to send/receive, sort, and search within your email messages in offline mode.
Features of Thunderbird Email Client
It provides many features and easy-to-set-up add-ons services to customize your email experience. It has options such as fast search, tags, saved search folders, message grouping, etc., to manage multiple emails, newsgroup, and news feed accounts seamlessly in one place.
- It has no limit to the number of email accounts you can add.
- Thunderbird has a built-in RSS reader to access headlines.
- Thunderbird is a secure email application that provides high-security protection with firewalls and anti-virus. Along with this, it offers spam filters to remove junk messages.
- It provides unlimited storage to manage large files.
- It offers several extensions to expand the usability to the end-users.
- Send heavy attachments and have an attachment reminder.
- It also gives an option to backup messages so that you never lose them.
- You can customize the theme with a Thunderbird look and feel.
Thunderbird Troubleshooting: Common Thunderbird Email Problems for att email not working
Despite the simple and highly efficient nature of Thunderbird, users may occasionally face a few performance issues and errors. Let’s take common Thunderbird email problems and their solutions into consideration.
- You’re Unable to Send or Receive Messages
- You’re Unable to Delete Messages
- Thunderbird Freezes or Works Slowly
- IMAP Server Error Message
SOLUTIONS FOR THUNDERBIRD NOT FUNCTIONING PROPERLY AND ATT EMAIL NOT WORKING
You can fix your Thunderbird email issues by adequately setting up an email account, choosing the appropriate provider, looking into incoming and outgoing email issues, disabling add-ons, solving freezing issues, and solving IMAP server errors. Here are some best solutions, configurations, and settings to help with AT&T sbcglobal.net email issues.
AT&T email setting of IMAP for ATT email not working solution:
- The inbound and the outbound port should be 993 and 587, respectively.
- The user should enter his name and the password in the required fields.
- The connection security should be marked as “yes” for both the inbound and the outbound setting.
How to configure sbcglobal email with Mozilla Thunderbird?
We can set up SBC global email service to any device. SBC global service is used for sending and receiving messages. SBC global is the cheapest way to send and receive news. It takes a few minutes to set the SBC global email to Thunderbird. We can also set POP3 and IMAP settings.
Follow these steps to import and export your contacts to SBC global email.
To add the contact
- Open the contact home page.
- Click on add an account.
- Enter your information in the required field
- Select the email address
- Please click on
- SBCGLOBAL email configure
Issues with SBC global Email configured with Thunderbird.
- To find out spam emails in SBC international emails.
- To configure SBC international emails to Thunderbird.
- Unmerging the SBC global in Thunderbird
- To keep SBC email id after cancellation.
- Threads coming in your SBC international email
- The solution of SBC global Email is configured with Thunderbird.
- The lack of security causes the unmerging problem.
- The username and password should be correct.
- Thunderbird is a kind of email platform, and you can configure more than one email at a time. We can easily configure SBC global in Thunderbird.
SBC global.net setting of IMAP with Thunderbird
- Open the main menu
- Click on email
- Click on next
- Select the main menu
- Now Click on add
- Select the account type(IMAP)
- Enter your username and email password
- Then click next
- SBCGLOBAL email configure IMAP
To set up the incoming email server.
- The port number is 993
- Enter your username and password
- Please select the security SSL(YES)
- Now, at last, verify your email settings of SBC global and Thunderbird
- To set up the outgoing email server
- Please enter your email address and password
- Now Enter the port of the outgoing email server is 465
- Now select the security SSL
- Now you can proceed further
- Verify your account settings. Click next
IMAP Server Error Message
Thunderbird IMAP problems usually occur due to the configuration of the IMAP server (such as Courier-IMAP), which may only allow a certain number of connections per IP address.
How to Fix
Reduce the Number of Connections
You can quickly resolve an IMAP server error by reducing the number of connections. To do so:
- Select the Tools option from the menu and then choose Account Settings.
- Under the appropriate account, select Server Settings.
- Click on the Advanced button.
- Once Configuration Dialog pops up, change the maximum number of server connections to cache value to three or less.
Update Thunderbird to solver ATT Email not working
Upgrading your Thunderbird to a 68.3.0 version or higher should fix the error.
ALSO CHECK OUT THESE SETTINGS FOR YOUR MOZILLA THUNDERBIRD!!